Inverter commissioning has never been this easy. Activating and configuring your inverter is now done directly through your smartphone using the SetApp mobile application. All the information you need is in the palm of your hand — the display screen is no longer needed in the new range of SolarEdge inverters!
SetApp makes commissioning your installation quick and simple with step-by-step instructions and easy to read menus
A local Wi-FI connection is created between your smartphone and the inverter. System firmware is upgraded, and the system is activated.
Inverter pairing and configuration is managed through the SetApp menu on your smartphone
Once the inverter and power optimizer pair, the system start up process begins. The power optimizers start producing power, and the inverter starts converting power from DC to AC
LEDs on the bottom of the inverter give you a visual status indication — signaling whether the system is producing energy, whether the inverter is communicating with the monitoring platform, and indicating any system errors. Click here for a detailed description of the LEDs and their function.
SetApp – Commissioning Made Easy
- Scan the inverter barcode to create a fully secure local Wi-FI connection between your smartphone and the inverter
- Always have the latest firmware version
- Saves you time on obtaining the latest version and updating the inverter
- Inverter is automatically activated
- Configure parameters such as country and grid, language, communication options
- Step-by-step instructions
- Simultaneous configuration of up to 31 additional devices from the master inverter (Feature will be available later this year)
Download SetApp today, and take inverter commissioning to the next level